Windows Systems Administrator (w/ Top Security Clearance)
Jobot Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $105,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a well-established MSP and VAR who has been around for over 2 decades. We specialize in everything from project-based to large IT managed services.
Why join us?
- We are one of the most experienced and highly trusted IT SI (solutions integrators) serving regulated market customers in North America.
- Our goal is to be the #1, best IT integrator for regulated market customers
As a top security Windows Systems Administrator, you will
- Deliver technology-specific, on-site engineering services to customers on medium-high complexity projects
- Daily collaboration/interaction with customers (on-site) and become key member of customer program teams
- Autonomously create design documentation along with as-built documentation
- Ensure all parties (management, clients/customers, etc.) is properly updated on project status
- Other duties as assigned
- DOCKER CONTAINER MANAGEMENT (MUST HAVE)
- TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH ELIGIBLITY TO OBTAIN SCI (MUST HAVE)
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- 10+ years' experience preferred
Experience in multiple (if not all) following techs preferred:
- VMware (Esxi and Vcenter administration)
- VDI Deployment/Management
- Storage Management, specifically Netapp storage
- Cisco Networking (Switches, Routers, Firewall, VPN)
- SolarWinds Management (SEM and Orion)
- McAfee HBSS
- Tenable ACAS/Nessus
- Veeam Backups
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.