WMS Implementation Specialist
Jobot Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $140,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a leading Supply Chain applications company with exciting growth opportunities where you can make meaningful contributions while further developing your own career.
If you have a background in Warehouse Execution Systems or Warehouse Management Systems in the healthcare industry or a similar field - Please apply today. The ideal candidate would have Software Validation for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
Why join us?
They offer Vacation/PTO, fully covered Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST and LT Disability, HRS & FSA, a Simple IRA with a company match, a flexible spending program, an on-site gym membership, and a free shuttle to metro site.
Your primary responsibility will be to quickly master the core WMS Solution with the ability to define requirements, configure, implement and support the system. The ideal candidate would have Software Validation for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
The Specific Job Activities Include
- You will be responsible as the lead or as part of a project team for the successful implementation and support of WMS Solution set.
- Client business and process requirements analysis and documentation
- Systems definition based on the requirements
- Systems configuration
- Functional responsibility for integration into host and other business and control systems onsite
- Functional and configuration responsibility for setting up and connecting to warehouse devices (scanners, printers, sorters, etc.)
- For our Healthcare/Pharma customer base, we need proven experience in following areas -
oSoftware Validation for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
oDSCSA knowledge for supply chain track and trace requirements
- Go-live preparation, go-live and post go-live hyper care
- Work closely with key business partners during the entire lifecycle of the project, including client teams, on and offshore teams as well as 3rd party teams where applicable.
- Provide functional support and troubleshooting for production issues during and after implementation.
- Support testing activities during client engagements, including test setup, use case refinement, execution and troubleshooting.
- Monitor interfaces, alerts, job logs and take ownership on actions required to resolve issues or make progress on key deliverables (Project focused).
- Support patches, periodic disaster recovery activities and attend change control meetings.
- Provide feedback of implementation and support challenges to product architects and developers to improve product quality.
- Gain a working knowledge of the implementation methodology and be able to apply it on implementation projects.
- Expand your knowledge base to the portfolio of Supply Chain Planning and Execution Solutions
oEligibility to legally work in the US without sponsorship is required
oAbility to travel is required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.