Jobot Needham Heights, MA
- Expired: February 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an award winning group that has the strongest core values in the industry! We understand that a happy Vet tech leads to a happy Pet, taking care of our employees is at the heart of our business. With opportunities for growth and options for ownership, you will not find a better career move!
Why join us?
Competitive salary and sign potential for a sign on bonus
State of the art equipment
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
Paid time off for full-time employees
Guardian voluntary benefits
**Must have strong surgical experience**
- Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
- Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
- Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
- Perform diagnostic imaging
- Perform anesthesia
- Prep patients for and assist in surgery
- Perform dental prophies
- Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
- Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
- Communicate with and educate clients
- Provide compassionate patient care
AddressNeedham Heights, MA
AnimalView all jobs at Jobot