VP, Enterprise Cloud Architecture
Jobot New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $165,000 to $185,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $165,000 - $185,000 per year
A bit about us:
- Define, lead and maintain the Vantage enterprise solution architecture components (applications, data, information
security and technical infrastructure) and drive alignment to Vantage business strategy
- Define solution requirements and design patterns as part of the Vantage solution architecture.
- Define develops and manage / lead the technical governance process related to enterprise architecture.
- Drive consensus through leadership, technical expertise and strong communication skills within the Vantage IT and
Ops community and our strategic partners
- Identify and evaluate potential technology, data and partners that can potentially help deliver digital innovations
including research/evaluating solutions (applications, data, cloud and infrastructure).
- Support the design and implementation of Cloud and microservices architecture
- Identify areas to improve business and IT and Ops through technical innovation and the elimination of waste and
participate in the evaluation and onboarding of new technologies and tools
- Publish strategies, policies related to architecturally relevant topics
- Conduct architecture and code reviews as required/requested by application teams.
Why join us?
- Opportunity to build something from scratch
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Generous annual performance bonus
- 401k with 5% company match
- Remote flexibility
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation packages
- Candidate will have a proven track record with research and solution delivery across a wide range of digital
capabilities as well as proven skills in enterprise architecture development and governance. First-hand experience
with enterprise technical architecture, system integrators, software solutions as well as startups and or InsurTech
firms is a must.
- Candidate will have first-hand experience with implementing enterprise architecture to technology
solution delivery on a global level and have a reputation for being a catalyst for organizational change.
- A breadth of experience across several IT areas is required for this opportunity, including knowledge of IT processes, roles and accountabilities; key business and technical metrics; agile solution delivery; IaaS/PaaS/SaaS integration; governance; vendor management. Given the strategic and forward-looking nature of this leadership role in the Vantage organization, the ideal candidate will have direct experience working with different business segments and products in the commercial/specialty lines insurance and reinsurance segments.
- Expertise is expected in solution architecture, cloud architecture and cloud computing capabilities (preferably Azure, AWS), microservices integration, governance/standards advanced analytics and modeling and digital strategies. Experience with a wide range of business applications and vendor software solutions for commercial and specialty lines is critical. Experience with third party data and services integration is important as well, especially in the areas of product development, broker engagement, underwriting, account servicing and portfolio analytics. A proven track record of successful multi-vendor outsourcing is expected.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY