Jobot Cle Elum, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Wolf
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full service general contractor in the greater Seattle area that is looking for a Superintendent run a large ground up luxury townhome project in Cle Elum.
The project should take about a year to complete and we will provide a per diem, vehicle allowance, and millage for travel.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonus!
- 401K+ Company Match!
- Strong Benefits Plan!
- 10+ years’ of experience in construction management including completing projects with revenues over $10M
- Prior experience managing ground-up multifamily job sites
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage an organized and safe job site
- Possess moderate computer skills, including competency in MS Office
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Possess valid Drivers License, good driving history and dependable transportation
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standards
Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCle Elum, WA
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot