Technical Project manager
Jobot Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Heather Burnach
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading civil engineering firm with offices in Indianapolis, Evansville, Washington, South Bend, and in Columbus, Ohio. We provide professional infrastructure design services to state, municipal, and private sector clients, specializing in transportation design. We are a growing firm with a variety of exciting projects and excellent potential for personal growth and achievement. We take pride in rewarding and supporting our employees, and in treating them with the respect they deserve. We believes in work-life balance and works with employees to achieve a schedule and workload that is appropriate. We value you as a person, support your professional growth and development, and want you to succeed.
The Bridge Engineer position offers excellent growth opportunities to become project manager handling multiple projects.
Why join us?
A fun, casual work environment on the north side of Indy
Free refreshments and snacks
Flexible work hours
The option to work remotely at times
A comprehensive benefit package including choice of two medical plans, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and a Health Savings Account option.
A 401k retirement savings plan with 3% employer contribution.
Gym membership reimbursement
Staff outings and other fun social activities
Professional development opportunities
Paid holidays and a generous amount of Paid Time Off.
Requirements for this Position
Job duties include:
- Coordination with client, prime and sub consultant.
- Design analysis and manage staff for the design of roadway projects
- Supervise/Design and prepare plans for small structure projects
- Review or assist in preparing CAD drawings using GEOPAK, INROADS and MICROSTATION software
- Supervise staff developing construction plans from engineering design calculations.
- Supervise or perform quantity calculations and cost estimate for projects
- Supervise/Design and prepare erosion control plans
- Supervise/Design and prepare plans for traffic design, signals, intersection design, lighting and signing design
- Supervise/Prepare plans for maintenance of traffic of roadway projects
- Attend various meetings such as field check, public information, hearing and pre-construction
- BSCE and PE License with minimum 8 years of experience in roadway design
- Licensed PE in Indiana
- Experience preparing roadway plans for DOT projects
- Experience with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver's license is required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.