Technical Project Manager
Jobot Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Natalie Hocevar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
This B2B FinTech company was founded 20 years ago and through their growth they have matured but remained a tight knit company with startup vibes. They have doubled in employees over the last 2 years. The software they are creating is attached to your credit report. It helps users show their clients actual solutions on what they would need to do to increase their credit score. Their mission is to make home ownership affordable for everyone!
Why join us?
This company has an AMAZING culture!!
- Competitive Salary
- 100% of their benefits are paid for + dependents as well!
- 401k match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Open PTO
- Work/Life Balance
5+ years within a similar Technical Project Manager position- IT related/ Release Management / Project Management.
- PMP and/or Agile certification is needed.
- You will be taking current projects from on prem and transferring to the cloud. AWS is what is used.
- Experience in Jira, Confluent, Office 365 applications ++
- Quick interview process!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot