Technical Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dominic Delany
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are on a mission to build highly scalable and intelligent telemedicine services platform. Join our team and report to the CTO as a full-time, in-house Technical Product Manager of a rapidly growing company in Chicago.
Why join us?
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Track and resolve technical problems experienced by the medical team (e.g. if they just need a copy of an uploaded video that they can't access, or have a question about the history of a patient in the system, look up those things)
- Develop a broad understanding of how the medical tools are used in everyday work, to be able to determine when the system is functioning correctly and when we have a problem, as well as make product improvement recommendations
- Identify and escalate system problems (relies on that broad understanding to know when something is an edge case that affected a couple of people vs a serious bug that needs to be immediately addressed)
- Communicate with the medical team management as well as the engineering team to help coordinate fixes to the problems that get identified and help know RNs what to expect when there are process/software updates
- Help test new features / fixes before deployment, as well as provide Quality Assurance checks post-deployment
- Create Google Data Studio Reports/Analysis
- Create documentation of correct flow of users/RNs/process
- Test out and use the site in production and in development, to build a good understanding of what the site is like from a patient perspective
- Use the knowledge of patient experience to help the medical team (by clarifying what is happening for patients, identifying issues the patients have so we can fix bugs, generally knowing what it's like on the user end of things)
- Help test new features/fixes before deployment
- BS in Math, Science or other highly quantitative discipline
- Basic proficiency in SQL (preferably MYSQL) required
- Engineering knowledge a plus
- Web development experience is a plus (familiarity with web development tools helps with debugging issues)
- Experience with Typescript / Angular is a plus (it can be useful to just go and read the code sometimes to figure out what's happening; this person would not be writing code beyond SQL queries)
- Flexible mindset, comfortable in a growing / changing environment
- Strong communication skills to help translate between non-technical medical staff and engineering team
- Comfortable in fluid roles, highly organized self-starter
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.