Jobot McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dan Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a top-100 CPA firm that is growing at a rapid pace. We have 12 office across the US with over 300 employees. Our specialties include but are not limited to Real Estate, Construction, Healthcare, Hospitality, State & Local Government, and Not-for-Profit.
Why join us?
- Work/Life Balance with flexible work arrangements outside of tax season
- Job Stability. We grew during the Pandemic and did not have any layoffs. Lots of opportunity to advance your career.
- Culture where employees care about each other professionally and personally
- Excellent benefits including legal assistance and pet insurance!
- Clear objectives and performance measures
- Open door policy with management
- Will help with costs of the CPA exam, study materials, and cost of sitting
- Analyze financial information
- Prepare papers for tax engagements
- Mentor junior staff
- Experience in a public accounting firm
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or related
- CPA license is preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot