Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $100,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Kallick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
A privately held real estate firm specializing in acquisition and management of premier real estate property.
Portfolio consists of high end retail and mixed use properties.
Work with a boutique firm with the financial backing of a much larger outfit.
This position is located in Malibu, CA. You must be able to work in the office on a daily basis.
Currently open on experience. Positions available for both mid level and senior level accountants.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentives!
- Excellent benefits package!
- First class work environment!
As a Tax Accountant you will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing tax returns, planning research and tax compliance.
- Preparation of U.S. Federal and multi state income tax returns for s-corps. partnerships, limited liability co, foundations, trusts and individuals
- Coordinate supervision of outside tax preparers of income tax returns
- Work with accounting groups to gather information for tax returns, extensions and income projections
- Research all tax issues for partnerships, trusts, foundations and state tax laws
- Review all legal documents to ensure correct preparation of tax returns
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related
- CPA preferred (Active / Inactive)
- Experience within a public accounting firm, Big 4 would be great
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and various tax programs - Prosystems, RIA Checkpoint, CCH, Superforms, etc.
- Must be extremely organized, can multi task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance