Tax & Financial Strategist
- Expired: February 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
High Networth clients!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ivan Ruiz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
A respected and growing boutique consulting firm located in one of the most beautiful places in FL. We specialize in tax planning and preparation along with strategic wealth management and alternative investments for small business owners and high-net-worth individuals.
Our staff our staff works in a collaborative environment to serve our high caliber clients. The challenges of our complex tax and financial analysis and the rewards of working with a highly successful team make this an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to advance his/her career. We are growing rapidly and seeking a motivated sales professional, experienced in building his/her own book of business to sell prospective business owners and high-net-worth individuals our unique products and services. These are all warm leads and ready to convert!
Collaboration and professional growth are key components of our organization. Our entire team works together to provide excellent service to our clients. This promotes continual learning opportunities for staff as they expend their technical knowledge and develop strong relationships with firm owners, executive leadership, clients, and associate professionals.
The Tax & Financial Strategist is responsible for analyzing clients’ tax and business structures to formulate optimal legal and documented tax reduction, asset protection and financial strategies, as well as meeting with clients to provide tax advice, support the retirement planning area, and deliver customized strategic plans. Additional responsibilities researching tax code changes and developing new integrated tax and financial strategies to present to the team.
Why join us?
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. Each year our staff enjoys 10 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays. Growing exponentially and looking for the right talent to take us to the next level!
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. Each year our staff enjoys 10 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays.
* BA/BS in Accounting or Finance related degree
* Advanced degree, MBA or master’s in taxation preferred
* Licensed CPA with the PFS or CFP designation
* Minimum of 7 years experience in tax planning, tax compliance and/or financial planning
* Experience with complex tax, accounting, and financial issues
* Strong organizational, computational and analytical skills
* Excellent time and project management skills
* Strong professional judgement skills
* Developed skills in self-management and prioritization
* Strong research skills
* Excellent human relations and communications
* Proficiency in multiple software applications including Microsoft Office suite
* Very detail oriented and able to function in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take imitative and be flexible
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
AddressVero Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot