Jobot Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full-range engineering and logistics company based out of Fremont, CA! Our focuses include consulting, solution validation, manufacturing, implementation, and support of our products. We distribute system components, peripherals, networking equipment, software, and IT systems.
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/systems-administrator/324811260/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. Please tell me about your experience with design of systems and clusters (including computational and storage clusters) from component level (Including network fabric, switching, power).
2. Please tell me about your experience with OS software, Linux & Windows clustering of assembled cluster systems.
3. PLUS: Do you have experience with GPGPU?
4. Are you commutable to Fremont, CA?
5. What annual salary are you looking for?
6. Will you require sponsorship now or in the future?
Why join us?
- Full Benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO plan
- Competitive salaries
- FSA options
- Opportunity for growth!
Help build, test and validate systems, ranging from stand-alone workstations and servers to multi-rack CPU, GPU and storage clusters.
- Should be familiar with design of systems and clusters (including computational and storage clusters) from component level (Including network fabric, switching, power)
- Assembly of systems (from Workstation to blade systems) including clusters when necessary
- Inspect and perform quality control on outgoing finished-goods
- Help provide front-line technical support for hardware via phone & email
- Configuration of system OS software, Linux & Windows clustering of assembled cluster systems
- Maintenance of internal equipment (internal clusters, Workstation OS Updates, Etc)
- Installation, Compilation of software from source code, including GPGPU accelerated code compiled with CUDA/OpenCL
- Help provide front-line technical support for software via phone & email
- 5+ years work experience with relevant hardware & software listed
- Expert knowledge integrating and designing systems utilizing server to enterprise level hardware
- Expert knowledge in Linux, including Linux clustering
- Expert knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Knowledgeable about networking at the physical level and configuration level (gbE, 10GB, InfiniBand, Etc.)
- Shell Scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of GPGPU computing is a HUGE plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot