Jobot Tustin, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Frias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
Premier General Contractor that specializes in High End Commercial TI projects for the last 20+ years. These are high end TI renovation / Commercial jobs in which they do for their clients throughout the LA area.
If you are a Commercial Superintendent with experience doing TI / Tenant Improvement Projects please apply today!!!
Why join us?
- Review working drawings including architectural, structural mechanical, civil, electrical and landscaping plans with respect to details, buildability, alternative methods, conflicts, and dimensions.
- Review the Building Specification to confirm material, subcontractor, and equipment criteria and identify potential project document conflict.
- Maintain and manage the jobsite including trailer, signage, material staging, vehicle access, and temporary utility access. Oversee an orderly system for maintaining project plans, communication, correspondence and subcontracts.
- Review, coordinate, and implement the safety measures and applicable company programs for the project required to conform with OSHA standards and to ensure a safe workplace.
- Maintain positive relationship with client, focused on identifying the critical path necessary to meet the owner’s desired schedule.
- Monitor project labor productivity and keep the company informed of any deviations from the original budgets.
- Review project construction documents and identify required material quantities. Monitor actual project material quantity requirements and keep the company informed of any deviations from the original budgets.
- Completely review, coordinate, and implement the quality assurance program developed for the project.
- Review project shop drawing and construction documents to coordinate between different disciplines the actual project layout and filed conditions.
- Review project punchlist and oversee completion of all project disciplines necessary to receive a certificate of occupancy.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience running Commercial Construction projects as a Superintendent for a GC running and overseeing class-A office space and occupied buildings
- Ability to run multiple jobs at any given time if needed
- Must have experience working in LA/OC and interfacing with building inspectors and code enforcement officers
- Proficiency reading construction drawings
- Schedule subcontractors and experience with Microsoft Project and be proficient in scheduling through the software
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot