Staff Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
Jobot Monrovia, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $160,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim Jedrzejczyk
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Well established Engineering firm is looking for a Staff Engineer (Water/ Wastewater).
With over 30+years in service we provide top quality engineering, surveying and construction management solutions through honest upfront communication, innovation and quality services.
We offer a full range of transportation and civil engineering services that include transportation, civil, construction, environmental, water resources and structural engineering as well as appraisal services.
Why join us?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tenure Recognition
- Relocation Assistance
- Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering degree, required
- E.I.T license, preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant municipal water, wastewater, stormwater master planning experience
- Knowledge of municipal design in water, wastewater, stormwater markets
- Effective written and oral communications
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Word and Excel
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.