Jobot Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 per year
A bit about us:
Come be a party of a private energy investment firm that acquires, operates and improves upstream conventional oil and gas properties for institutional investors. Our business is both the management of private energy funds and the operation of the oil and gas assets it owns
Why join us?
- Full benefits
- Generous PTO package
- Hybrid work schedule
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to handle the day to day accounting for a specific set of oil and gas properties. This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for those properties including revenue, billing, owner relations, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct account reconciliations
- Perform owner relations task
- Gathering gauges, tickets, well tests, etc. from field for input
- Working closely with field personnel to resolve any issues/discrepancies
- Gathering meter statements, purchaser statements etc. from purchasers for input
- Gathering cash receipts, reconcile with tickets/meter statements, and input
- Coding and inputting AP & Non-op invoices
- Filing monthly reports with governmental agencies (tax, production, etc.)
- Assisting with monthly variance reports & accrual entries
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance