Jobot Mount Vernon, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan Goldman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our clients purpose is to create empowering, adaptive year-round programs for children and their families dealing with life-altering medical conditions, completely free of charge. The foundational pillars of our client are safety, friendship, inclusion, equity, and fun.
Why join us?
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
· Enters all financial activity in QuickBooks
· Prepares journal entries, assists with month end close
· Reconciles bank accounts and credit cards
· Works with Development Team to reconcile revenue with the general ledger
· Inputs and processes Accounts Payable and payroll
· Reconciles account balances, completes financials
· Prepares financial package in Excel for review by management
Required Education, Training and Experience:
Three or more years bookkeeping experience
Two or more years of accounting experience in a non-profit, charitable organization
· Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
· Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
· Accurate and timely data entry and 10 key skills
· Ability to work in a time sensitive, deadline driven and confidential environment
· Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds and cooperatively as a part of a team
Preferred Education and training:
· Associate’s Degree or Accounting certificate
· Excellent analytical skills
· Good judgment, high level of responsibility and ability to protect confidential information
· Willingness to assume additional duties and projects as they are required
· Able to work additional hours when needed
Additional Eligibility Requirements
Valid driver’s license
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressMount Vernon, WA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot