Sr. Systems Engineer
Jobot Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $175,000 to $195,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $195,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading engineering company in the ISR and aerospace/ propulsion industry. Due to continued company growth, we have an immediate need for a Senior Systems Engineer with a background in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems. Ideal candidates will have government clearance.
** Relocation to the Sacramento, CA /Tahoe, NV area or Dayton, OH is available **
Why join us?
* Competitive salary + exceptional benefits plan
* Great work environment and work/ life balance
* The opportunity to work on large scale government contracted projects
What you need for this position:
* Government clearance REQUIRED (minimum Secret, TS/SCI preferred)
* 15+ years of systems engineering experience specifically in the Signals Intelligence space (required)
* Strong background with airborne direction finding systems using interferometric arrays, linear arrays, beam formers (AESA, Rottman lens, small aperture)
* Familiar with RF communications modulation systems and protocols
* Understanding of electromagnetic fundamentals as it relates to antennas and receiving systems
* Minimum Bachelor's degree, MS or PhD preferred
What will you be doing?
Overall responsibilities: plan, execute, and provide systems engineering leadership from ISR systems architecture and design, documentation (such as test plans and procedures, requirements definition and verification) through on-site integration and testing.
* Develop risk management and mitigation plans for complex systems
* Contribute to systems engineering practices regarding requirements development, segmentation, flow-down, verification, and validation
* Provide technical leadership to systems engineering teams
* Demonstrate technical knowledge regarding Signal Processing Architectures and systems related to ISR
* Provide technical guidance in the areas of:
- DSP and SW architecture implementations
- RF analysis including cascade analysis, link budget analysis, and cosite analysis
- Systems Integration and Test
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot