Sr. ReactJS Software Engineer working remotely
Jobot New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $135,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're looking for a 100% remote Sr. ReactJS Software Engineer who can develop the next-generation of mission-critical applications for our technology-enabled virtual care coaching and telehealth platform!! This is a full time, 100% remote job where you can work anywhere in the United States, plus you'll be helping millions of people along the way!!
We're expecting you to collaborate with business leaders, product management, architects, and your engineering team in understanding business requirements to determine what the right solution is to build. These components you'll build will have a direct impact on members and healthcare providers.
Essential Functions include:
- Design and implement solutions for a highly scalable, large scale deployment
- Integrate third-party tools, Paas/Saas services
- Research and prototype using open source technologies
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Our tech is Java, Python/Django so any experience here is a plus, not necessary though, this role is heavily focused on ReactJS
Why join us?
- Our technology-enabled platform is growing and we want you to grow with us. It's an exciting time to get on board and there is a lot of growth potential to move up the ranks
- Competitive Salary: 120-135K, plus great benefits, 401K match, PTO and more
- We would love to tell you during our 3 step interview process, all remote
- You collaborate with business leaders, product management, architects, and your engineering team in understanding business requirements to determine what the right solution is to build.
- You’ll work in strong collaboration with others throughout agile build cycles, to ensure your solutions are realized as envisioned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science OR 8 or more total years of work experience
- A minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- Solid experience taking design specs from Sketch to HTML/CSS
- Deep understanding of developing ReactJS front ends.
- Experience in test driven development and Agile processes (preferably Scrum)
Please apply today to learn more!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot