Sr. Project Manager/Estimator
Jobot Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $140,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kellie Hatcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, a top ENR General Engineering Construction firm, is seeking a talented Estimator/Project Manager. The Estimator/PM is responsible for bidding and overseeing projects from cradle to grave. This position's accountability includes, but is not limited to; planning, submittals, reviewing plans and specifications, analyzing budgets and costs, reviewing quantities, pre-construction, change orders, RFI’s, troubleshooting areas of concern, communicating regularly and consistently with customers, engineers, sub-contractors and construction team to provide periodic complete status updates of ongoing projects, coordinating pre-construction and weekly project status meetings, ensuring compliance with contract requirements through a thorough familiarization and understanding of project plans and specifications.
Why join us?
Join one of the most dynamic, industry leading national construction contractors!
- Base Salary from $120-140K/yr DOE *Salary range is only a guideline.*
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company match
- Company vehicle + gas card
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Room for Growth!
- Relocation assistance available
- Expertise in heavy civil /HHWAY construction.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience estimating and overseeing dirt, underground, paving and/ structures projects.
- Exposure to Heavy Bid/Heavy Job, P6, and Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of estimating and managing projects at the field level.
- College degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot