Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Portfolio (Consultant) (Remote)
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75 to $85 Hourly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Walker
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75 - $85 per hour
A bit about us:
Leading Healthcare system in the west coast. Looking for multiple Sr Clinical Project Managers to consultant on various projects over the next 1-2 years.
Why join us?
Long term Cerner PM consulting role that can be remote, travel/hybrid, or local to the client site. Looking for a seasoned Clinical Cerner PM ready to manage multiple projects over the course of 12-24 months. Looking to start in Nov or Dec timeframe. MUST have proven Cerner Clinical PM Consulting experience
The Sr. PM is responsible for the successful analysis, initiation, planning, execution, and closeout of programs and projects as assigned by the Director, PMO or their designee.
The successful Sr. PM must be proficient in managing the complexities associated with a variety of project sizes and be able to communicate effectively with executive-level personnel, verbally and in writing. The successful PM will exhibit strong project planning abilities – and have robust prior experience justifying and planning projects, to include defining and baselining project scopes (via charters, scope statements, work breakdown structures, statements of work), schedules, budgets and resource allocations. The successful Sr. PM will also exhibit strong project execution & closeout abilities and be comfortable assuming – and course correcting – in flight projects.
- 7+ years of total post-collegiate relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of project management experience leading projects, including requesting / securing approval to start projects through project closeout
- 3+ years of project management experience implementing clinical solutions in a hospital, health system, or healthcare environment
- Experience with all phases of project management, with demonstrated success across a variety of project types with a focus on clinical system implementations
- Proficiency of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including tools and techniques (e.g., project planning, risk/issue management, governance, cost/benefit analysis, project change controls)
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with large, cross-functional teams (business, clinical, technical)
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects concurrently, frequently navigating between multiple projects daily
- An ability to quickly adapt to changes in a dynamic environment
- Experience developing business cases
- Experience building and managing budgets and budget forecasting
- Prior experience with Cerner or similar EMR/clinical solutions
- Experience working in a centralized PMO environment
Role Specific Qualifications:
- Experience with projects and workflows within a patient intake/transfer center is a plus
- Salesforce implementation experience is a plus
Tonic – Phase 1
Tonic – Phase 2
PowerChart Specimen Collection in OR
Transfer Center Technology Program
Commission on Cancer Synoptic Reporting
Pyxis v Cerner Reconciliation
Center Integration of MedActionPlan
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA