Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Jobot Greensboro, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $115,000 to $130,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff Soboleski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
For 50 years, we've been making classrooms better places for students and teachers through our world-class products and customer-acclaimed service. Ever since since our inception, we've been introducing and then constantly improving innovative and exciting products that give every student the chance to succeed. We believe teachers are the essential glue between our programs and classroom success, so we strive to empower them with the tools and resources to accelerate student growth!
We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst (SBSA) to be part of our Sales & Service Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. As a SBSA you will act as an intermediary between the business partners and the IT team, responsible for collecting, clarifying, and documenting business requirements.
This is a 100% REMOTE position.
Why join us?
401K - Company Match
Onsite Fitness Classes
Flexible spending account
- Work with business partners to elicit and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define detailed user requirements to enhance the design and development of our Salesforce platform and other related systems.
- Engage with business partners and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Act as an intermediary between business and IT by using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business partners achieve their desired outcomes.
- Work with the IT project management team to prioritize these changes and define project scope.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document current and future state processes by creating functional specification documents, process flows, etc.
- Build testing plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA efforts; actively participates in unit and system tests while coordinates user acceptance testing.
- Develop the governance process and change control management by using best practices for prioritization, requirements gathering, QA, UAT and end user training.
- Assist and coordinate the data preparation as required for QA and UAT process.
- Assist project manager by identifying project milestones, tasks, issues, risks and providing regular project status reports.
- Develop training materials and provide training to end users as needed.
- Research and recommend software solutions and applications (e.g., AppExchange applications for Salesforce) to meet business needs.
You Should Know Some of the Following:
- Functional knowledge of Sales and Service core business processes (e.g., opportunity management, pricing, quoting, order management, customer on-boarding, resource scheduling, etc.)
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com or related CRM, ERP such as Rootstock or other enterprise business applications in a complex, highly integrated organization.
- Project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirements and measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.