Sr DevOps Engineer
Jobot Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Rosecrans
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Jobot is working with a fast growing health software and technology company who is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who will be helping humans truly understand complex healthcare information.. They are passionate about developing creative solutions to modernize the way health care is delivered and how clinical research is performed to ultimately improve the health and lives of patients.
Why join us?
Our most important "attribute" is "Act like an Owner". Others are "keep it simple", "disagree and commit", and "think big". We get excited about our hackweeks and try to have large team or company events at least twice a year (or virtually when in a pandemic). We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders (dawn patrol & resort), Runners, Video Game heroes, Movie Buffs, Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
- 5+ years of experience building/managing a cloud-based infrastructure in AWS or Google Cloud
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience building/managing Kubernetes environments
- 2+ years managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- 2+ years managing highly scalable data pipelines and data stores (Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency with network, firewall and security best practices
- Highly proficient in a Linux environment
- Experience in healthcare or a similar highly regulated industry
- Familiarity with event-driven systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot