Solution Architect/Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Recently founded, our focused lending niche allows us to provide industry best practice consulting that is unparalleled. We also carry a large and continuously growing set of leading-edge products to solve your business challenges with the right solution. We tailor our engagements with the client specific combination of products and services. WE draw from over 100 other lending clients to provide examples, 25 pre-built products to help minimize the cost, and decades of industry experience to consult on industry best practices.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Work remote
We are seeking a Solutions Architect/Business Systems Analyst to help implement lease/loan lending solutions to clients. You will work directly with our lending and lessor clients to solicit requirements, resolve issues, and work with our developers to build a solution. You will also be responsible for translating business processes to software.
- Analyzing business and user needs, documenting business requirements, and translating into user stories.
- Identify improvements within business process including re-engineering processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Assessing and projecting the impact of system changes on users and internal/external stakeholders
- Understand the full IT project lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation and go live
- Guiding customers in implementation best practices and managing customer expectations towards project success
- Documenting user guides unique to each customer solution
- Creating test cases and testing software solutions to ensure they are correct per the agreed upon documentation
You should know some of the following:
- Experience implementing software for a vendor
- Industry experience in equipment finance and leasing or general commercial lending
- Ability to configure Salesforce
- SQL, reporting tools, XML
- Data structures and relational databases
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.