Solar Utility Regional Sales Manager - Utility Solar Projects - Total Solutions Sales - Trackers - I
Jobot Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Utility Solar Sales Regional Manager or Representative with Trackers, Inverters and/or Module sales experience to join a growing, global Solar Product and Solutions Manufacturer. This is a remote opportunity.
We are searching for a Sales Representative or Sales Manager with direct Utility experience, maybe from the development side calling on the actual Utilities, and has a broad contact base of large and small utilities.
Why join us?
This is an exciting opportunity and we offer a competitive base salary, incentive and bonus, paid expenses and great benefits.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage in region, with particular focus on integrated module/tracker/inverter solution sales.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Coordinate with Sales Support Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of products, and to advise customers of stock status.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Ensure effective reporting of all activities under of the managed accounts to the Regional Sales Director.
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company’s organization to ensure a long-term business partnership.
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences.
- Handle Logistic, Financial, Quality and Pre and After Sales issues for shipments made to customers, including coordination of documents.
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years previous experience within a similar role in the solar, utility and renewable energy industry.
- A firm understanding of how a utility system is developed, procured, delivered and constructed.
- Knowledge in module, tracker and inverter design and how these components interchange within a project solution as well as technical understanding of components and compliance.
- Track-record of successfully executing complex transactions with multiple parties.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to influence peers.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate for customer satisfaction
- Experience with SalesForce.com desirable
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
- This role is home based.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot