Software QA Engineer - REMOTE!
Jobot San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have created a media intelligence platform for our clients to stay connected and on top of their media reach and help them strategically stay ahead of the competition. We have over 50 offices worldwide and are looking to add to our team!
Location: REMOTE---Must live in one of the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, or WA
Level: 2+ years
Why join us?
- Fantastic culture
- Internal growth
- Challenging work with great teams
- International travel opportunities
- Conferences and continued training
- Full insurance benefits
You will be working with teams responsible for realtime time alerts, visualizations, and automatic report generation capabilities.
- 2+ years in QA/SDET.
- Experience in exploratory testing techniques.
- Well versed in agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies and tooling.
- Experience with Postman and UI automation tools (Protractor).
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of relational and/or NoSQL databases, such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Lead/collaborate on testing efforts within the team.
- Participate in releases of services owned by the team.
- Communicate both written and verbally within and outside of the team about issues and new features with an cross team impact.
- Collaborate with teams, product owners and stakeholders, to evangelize new services as well as understand requirements for future development.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot