Jobot Norfolk, VA
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded in the early 2000's, we offer a full featured Retail and Food & Beverage inventory system to handle the merchandise needs of resorts, casinos, restaurants, bars, universities, clubs, and general retail operations. Whether you are looking to manage a single retail outlet or multiple outlets across one or more properties, we offer the flexibility you expect with rock-solid architecture to meet your organization's needs.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We are looking for an integration developer to maintain, enhance, and build integrations across various platforms. The ideal candidate is an expert problem solver with the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Identifying, debugging and advising on integration bugs and errors
- Strategizing and planning the execution of enhancements to existing integration code base
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configuration as it pertains to integration deficiencies and bugs
- Working closely with product and support teams to provide resolution to integration escalations
- Analyzing and improving current system integration and migration strategies
- Ability to provide documentation and QA testing direction
You should know some of the following:
- C#, .NET core, .NET framework 4.6+
- Source code control using GitHub
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Third party APIs (SOAP/REST/GraphQL)
- API Design
- React or React Native
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.