Software Engineer (AWS, Python, Java)
Jobot Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $210,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join us in the effort of building our Healthcare financial management AI platform and solutions.
Location: 100% REMOTE
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
This role will be responsible for leading software engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of distributed software systems and Infrastructure as Code solutions in the AWS cloud.
You will be working in a team providing technical leadership in lean/agile and DevOps practices, including test driven development, continuous integration and delivery, and engineering best practices. This role will work with architects, other engineers, product and program managers in an Agile/SCRUM environment to deliver the requested features and improvements to the software on time and budget.
- Engage in leading the building a market changing real-time claim settlement system leveraging an evolving set of languages and technologies including Java, Go, Python, Rust and AWS services such as ECS, Lambda, Fargate, S3, Kinesis, and AppMesh.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to a team of engineers working in a DevOps environment.
- Demonstrate strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, work in small batches, etc.)
- Strong background in modern languages such as Java or Python, distributed systems development, REST web services, and relational databases.
- Demonstrated technical cloud-based experience as an senior engineer.
- Established skill designing and developing solutions to complex problems in a distributed systems environment.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with Distributed Software, Service Oriented Architecture, NoSQL database concepts
- Experience with GIT, GitHub/Lab, Jenkins, Jira
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of SRE operations methodologies.
- Committed to current best practices, continuous deployment, 100% fault tolerance, high performance, infrastructure as code, and working in a Test Driven and DevOps organization
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable experience working with large enterprise data assets
- Experience with X12 healthcare transactions such as Eligibility and Claims
- Experience with HIPAA compliance and the security of PHI data
- Experience with Blockchain based technologies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.