Jobot Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $130,000 to $160,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Kentucky, we are a state of the art CLIA/CAP-Accredited clinical and compliance laboratory that has been around for almost 20 years. We are licensed in all 50 states providing innovative laboratory testing. While we have a variety of testing options, we specialize in COVID-19, Upper Respiratory, Toxicology, and Pharmacogenomics.
We offer a superb work culture and flexible schedules along with some of the best benefits and competitive salaries in the industry. Due to our recent growth, we are looking for a new .NET Architect to help us develop high quality Consumer Software applications in NET.
If you are a .NET Developer with Architect experience, please read on!
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- $130,000 to $160,000 Base Salary
- Partial Remote Work
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
Our Senior .NET Software Engineer/Architect will be able to provide production support and full life cycle development as well as:
- Develop n-tier web-based applications using Microsoft .NET (ASP and C#) and SQL Server
- Have a minimum of 8 years of applications development, analysis and design experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Web Portals, object-oriented development and distributed object development
- Minimum of two (2) years of XML/or HL7 and XSL experience utilizing MSXML and/or .NET XML libraries
- Strong ASP .NET skills.
- NET Framework 3.5/4.0 or later (.NET Core)
- Knowledge of .NET C#, MS SQL/Oracle development.
- Knowledge with Visual Studio/DevOps 2013 /2015/2017
- XML-based technologies: XSLT, XPATH, XSD.
- Knowledge of WCF, WWF.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.