Sheet Metal Operations Manager
Jobot Tamarac, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
A growing and stable construction company that specialized in Mechanical Services in Healthcare, Hospitality, Correctional, and Sports & Entertainment markets from concept to completion, maintenance to repair and everything in between is looking to hire a Sheet Metal Operations Manager!
With more than 54 years of service we seek talented performers and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment that emphasizes teamwork, pride, and most importantly quality.
Are you a team player with over 10 years in the industry? We want you! Hiring ASAP!
Why join us?
Competitive Salary and bonus!
family/fun work team
Opportunity for growth!
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
- Install fire dampers, smoke dampers and fire/ smoke dampers per code and manufacturer installation guidelines.
- Must be able to make field alterations to ductwork, such as 3-piece offsets, 1-piece offsets, 90-degree, 45-degree elbows and transitions, to adjust to field conditions when required.
- Layout and install mechanical equipment to include, but not limited to, terminal unit boxes, fan coil units, exhaust fans (utility vent sets, sidewall, in-line, ceiling, centrifugal up blast and downflow), split system A/C units, AHU’s and RTU’s.
- Layout and install roof support systems for mechanical equipment and ductwork, to include equipment rails, equipment stands, duct stands, roof curbs and tie-downs per NOA attachment details.
- Install louvers per manufacturers NOA attachment detail.
- Layout and install ductwork and equipment hangers using duct strap, threaded rod, hanging wire, Unistrut and angle using tools such as laser, saws, hammer drills and powder actuated guns, when allowed and with certification.
- Install grilles, registers and diffusers to include, but not limited to, lay-in grilles, surface mount grilles, linear diffusers and laminar flow diffusers.
- Seal ductwork per plans and specifications.
- Must be able to read and comprehend plans and specifications.
- Inspect, examine and test all duct work systems by using duct pressure test machine, observation, or other methods and know how to use said duct pressure test machine.
- Accept, unload, and store material and equipment deliveries in a safe and productive manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- For consideration, candidates must have 13 to 15 years of experience as well as have a great attitude and be a team player.
- Must always put SAFETY FIRST.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to go to jobsites in the areas we work.
- Must own all hand tools needed to perform as a sheet metal mechanic per list provided at hiring.
- Must be a team player and take pride in all work.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Each employee has a responsibility for their own safety, the safety of their co-workers, and the community in which they are operating.
- Check in with building personnel before performing work.
- In the performance of duties and responsibilities, you are expected to observe all safety, health, and loss prevention rules, practices, and procedures, as well as specific instructions related to the safe and efficient performance of your work.
- Employees must wear all Personal Protective Equipment required for the safe performance of the job.
- An effective and viable safety, health, and loss prevention program will be attained only when all employees are safety conscious and keenly aware, both mentally and physically, of the potential hazards of your environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot