Service Desk Support Specialist
Jobot Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a health reward and engagement company that empowers plans to improve member health through smart rewards and incentives. Our well-being solutions are designed to provide a highly personalized experience for each individual throughout their wellness journey. By leveraging data-driven approaches and proven behavior change methodologies, we’re able to guide each user from initial health assessment to the finish line—all while achieving personal well-being goals and addressing health risks.
Our analytic platform aggregates data and utilizes advanced algorithms combined with population health and quality improvement disciplines. This enables health plans and organizations to increase profitability and thrive. Health plans and organizations have utilized our clients services for over a decade to enhance or supplement targeted member engagement strategies. They offer one solution to motivate health actions and reward any member.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- Field, evaluate, triage, and resolve incoming help requests in a timely manner
- Escalate help requests to other team members, as warranted
- Document detailed notes about troubleshooting steps and resolutions
- Build a library of common issues and resolutions to enable self-service
- Provide after-hours support for emergency help requests
- Work with vendors to facilitate third-party support
- Configure and provision laptops for new hires
- Manage laptop and peripheral inventory
- 2 years supporting MacOS and Windows operating systems
- 2 years supporting business applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 years managing users and permissions in an Active Directory environment
- Basic network knowledge and troubleshooting
o Experience with Office 365
o Experience with Azure and AWS Cloud
o CompTIA, A+, MCSA, or similar certification
- Demonstrate an obsession for great customer service
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time across several issues with various priorities
- Ability to communicate essential and potentially sensitive information in a personable yet professional manner via phone and email
- Desire and ability to work both collaboratively as a team as well as individually
- Ability to remain detail-oriented and organized under tight deadlines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.