Senior Technical Product Manager
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chelsea Anderson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and highly motivated Senior Technical Product Manager to join our team. We are building the industry's leading Unstructured Data Warehouse for automating data preparation via metadata enrichment, integrated compute, and graph-based search.
Why join us?
We are led by industry veterans from Microsoft, General Motors, STATS and Kespry. We have taken Seed stage investments from top-name VCs, and a strategic investment from a Fortune 25 company.
We have a remote-only work environment, and offer excellent benefits and a collaborative, fast-moving, and customer-focused startup culture.
● Manage inputs from performance metrics, industry research, user research, A/B testing, customer feedback, and stakeholders to paint a vivid picture of the problem space that our customers face
● Drive a product strategy and roadmap based on the customers’ problem space
● Work across departments (executive, engineering, QA, design, sales, marketing, and customer success) to define product increments
● Set and achieve OKRs for product features that map to business objectives
● Create user-facing stories and work with design, engineering, and QA to ensure that all stories are actionable
● Create internal-facing tasks that improve the product operations workflows, such as data flows between vendor software that manage billing, CRM, data reporting, and roadmapping
● Manage priorities in a product backlog
● Be a day-to-day resource for empowering and unblocking product development teams
● Manage the communication of feature releases to stakeholders and customers
● Monitor feature performance metrics
What experience you will bring
● 5+ years of product management experience in software products
● 3+ years of experience with B2B product management of SaaS data products
● History of defining and driving a product roadmap based on quantitative and qualitative data
● Experience with roadmapping software such as Productboard, Aha, or Jira Portfolio
● Experience writing issues and managing a backlog in Jira
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills when championing product decisions
to both executive stakeholders and development teams
● Ability to see problems at both a detail-level and system-level
Bonus points for
● You have written a PRFAQ, reviewed it with colleagues, and launched the feature to production
● Experience with products that span web and native mobile platforms
● You have used a scoring method to prioritize features
● You speak fluently in diagrams, using tools like Lucidchart
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot