Senior Staff Accountant
Jobot Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $95,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lauren Lehman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are growing non-profit that exists to make neighborhood safety a normal reality for everyone. To do this, we equip underserved residents to fight crime on their streets using the justice system. We currently serve multiple neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas, and is pursuing expansion. The organization operates as a 501c3 with 25+ full-time employees and a $4 million annual budget. We value building a team that is committed to racial equity and inclusion.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Hybrid schedule
- Amazing company culture
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Prepare annual 1099’s and 1096 filings for review and approval for all entities and clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business administration
- Active CPA would be a plus (not required)
- Masters in Accounting would be a plus (not required)
- 5+ years Accounting experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance