Senior Software Engineer (React/Node)
Jobot Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Dignan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
This client is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. They're a team who’ve shipped products for Google, Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple. They have been remote-first since being founded in 2018. They're focused on results, not hours spent working. Set your own hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. They offer competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.
Why join us?
This client is growing its team to build a powerful interactive, web-based home design platform. This role will contribute to a broad range of parts of the product from our in-browser home design system, sales features for builders, and more.
The right candidate for this role prioritizes working software over perfection and wants to deliver code, get user feedback, and iterate. Be prepared to share live examples of applications you’ve built.
This is a full time role that can be held remotely in the continental United States or from our offices in Durham, NC, San Francisco, CA, or Atlanta, GA.
- Design & implement end to end product features using (React, TypeScript, node.js, next.js, and PostgreSQL)
- Work closely with world class product designers and and graphics CAD system experts to deliver intuitive, powerful new product features
- Example projects include implementing new modeling features in our browser-based CAD home modeling tool, new product configurators for our sales system, management and coordination features for homes
- Write tests to ensure we can deploy new features with high reliability
- Mentor junior engineers
- An inspiring GitHub profile or website that demonstrates killer projects you've built
- Experience building consumer web applications that are widely used and loved
- Excited to bring completely new features to market from scratch
- Proactive communication skills adapted to a remote work environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot