Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Backend)
Jobot Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $200,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're looking for Sr Software Engineer with hands-on experience in Java technologies and frameworks and several years of combined experience in a Back-End engineering role. You'll be working on plug and play devices for the enterprise IoT market!!
We're transforming IoT Solutions through an innovative approach of providing a full stack solution for software providers. The platform products include plug and play devices for the enterprise IoT market and we are hiring for various experience levels for this role, with a competitive salary range, plus great benefits, remote flexibility and more.
We can offer a competitive base ($160-200K), equity/RSU's, 401k, great benefits and more.
This team is responsible for back-end design / architecture, and back-end software engineering, systems support and reliability more than anything. You'll will play a key role in bringing the products to market.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate product feature tradeoffs and create the system specifications for developing cloud applications for the target product working with the firmware and product design teams.
- Design and development of the new features and APIs
- Deep dive into java performance improvements during heavy load testing
- Writing clean and reusable code
- Support the existing functionality and improve it
Why join us?
- Data processing in the cloud to ensure you are getting real-time meaningful actionable operation insight
- Our products include plug and play devices designed for delivering real-time connectivity and insights to software platforms and application solution providers (ASPs).
- Product portfolio includes cellular connected gateways designed for capturing data from CAN-bus systems, GPS technology, plug and play, and wireless sensors, video streams from proprietary machine-vision algorithms using AI and machine learning
- Find out about how we apply AI and Machine Learning on the edge and in the cloud.
- IoT gateway that supports wireless accessories and sensors to capture data from the field
- Hands-on experience in Java technologies and frameworks
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in product development (enterprise or consumer)
- Experience in Spring (Core, Boot, MVC, Security, Data)
- (PostgreSQL is preferable
Please apply today if interested in hearing more!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.