Senior Python Data Engineer
Jobot Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Shaw
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a tech unicorn building a digital experience platform that leverages tons of data to provide global businesses and brands insights to best build hyper-personalized customer experiences when engaging with their digital platforms and sites. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world across industries. We have offices globally and are a fully remote workforce.
We are hiring a senior software engineer to join billing platform team that is building a robust billing application more than 9000 clients will use to manage and handle invoicing, transactions, etc. We are looking to build a application with flexible infrastructure and easy reporting capabilities that allows us to make billing a seamless process for our clients so they can stay focused on leveraging data insights.
We are seeking someone with the below skillset:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Mixture of Python development and Data Engineering experience - your time will be spent 50/50 between both
- We use a wide array of technologies, including: Python, Flask, React, Spark, AWS, Airflow and other ETL systems, Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with workflow management tools
- Experience in paired programming or TDD environment
- REST APIs
- Experience building billing platforms or related applications
- Experience working on Big Data systems
- Experience with AWS Snowflake
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Why join us?
We provide a lucrative compensation package with competitive pay, great medical and dental benefits, Flex PTO, and 401k + matching. As a fully-remote team, we embrace work flexibility and work / life balance. Our culture matters most to us, and we value collaboration, no ego's, and team-players who enjoy working with their colleagues.
Our team loves paired programming and collaboration. If you enjoy TDD, Paired Programming, XP, etc, you'll have the opportunity to do that almost daily.
- Develop new features for our billing platform leveraging Python microservices
- Improve data integration and data pipelining, working with ETL, Kafka, Spark, AWS, Airflow, etc
- Work in a big data environment and improve our data warehouse
- Develop APIs to connect billing platform to multiple product lines
- Work in paired programming environment with other talented devs
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.