Senior Project Manager
Jobot Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Headquartered in Washington, we were founded in 1991 as a highly regarded Northwest U.S. regional drilling company operating across three states. Since then we have expanded to 30+ locations nationwide! We developed a strong reputation for safety, service, and reliability with a particular emphasis on traditional drilling technologies: auger, rotary and direct push. From these roots the company has grown into a national, full-service company offering innovative solutions for every step of your project, from environmental and geotechnical drilling to advanced site characterization and in situ and ex situ remediation applications. Our diverse portfolio of environmental, investigation and remediation services enable us to complete even the most challenging projects on time and on budget.
The senior project manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of environmental remediation projects within strict budget and schedule timelines, to ensure consistency with company strategy, contractual obligations, and client objectives. The senior project manager is additionally responsible for developing and fostering business development relationships and project opportunities.
Why join us?
Competitive Pay Rates Overtime Opportunities
Per Diem and Lodging
Merit and performance-Based & Bonuses
Company Paid basic Life
Company-Paid short and Long Term Disability
Holiday and Vacation Pay
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Lead and manage cross-functional project teams;
- Communicate in a timely, proactive, concise, candid, and accurate way to project stakeholders;
- Create an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences based on consistently demonstrated personal values;
- Continuously manage project scopes, schedules, resources, and budgets;
- Develop and manage project documentation including: work plans, schedules, health and safety plans, operations and monitoring plans, quality control plans, etc.;
- Continually explore and identify ways to accomplish project goals more efficiently and effectively;
- Complete monthly financial forecasting including scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances; continuously initiate any corrective actions required;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members;
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team;
- Continue professional development through continuing education, attendance at industry conferences, and participation in professional organizations, etc.;
- Identify new business opportunities and lead and manage proposal efforts; and,
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Demonstrated success leading complex projects;
- Demonstrated success as a project manager for cross-functional project teams;
- Demonstrated success as a project manager for federally-funded projects (including knowledge of Davis Bacon and Service Contract Act);
- Superior organizational skills; must be able to multitask;
- Excellent critical thinking skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Minimum BS or BA plus seven (7) to ten (10) years of project management experience with cross-functional project teams (Federal contract experience a plus);
- Ability to travel for project meetings, site visits, etc.; and,
- Possession of valid driver’s license, maintaining clean driving record with no DUIs, excessive or major violations.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.