Senior Project Manager - Construction
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Fletcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is one of the top general contracting, construction management, and development companies. With over 70 years of experience and is 100% employee-owned, they oversee projects throughout the southwest.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Discretionary stock options
- college savings plan
- Much more!
Senior Project Manager Description:
- Hands-on instinct to have ‘eyes on” any concerns on-site to provide input
- Strong knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements
- Responsible for on-site quality assurance of contractor work
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor activities of the contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities
- Manage project controls, cost, schedule, performance activities, and procedures required by the client
- Conduct project meetings and provide documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information
- Ensure contractor, architect, and engineer, adhere to contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and workforce utilization
- Ensure project closeout to obtain guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to the owner
- Perform other duties as required to ensure project success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related discipline is required
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Management is required
- Experience working in ground-up with High rise or Hospitality, or educational builds.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings and blueprints is required
- Infection and dust Control experience in occupied spaces is strongly preferred
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite of tools is required, and knowledge of scheduling database tools such as Primavera (P6) or Prolog is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the low voltage, IT, and industry-specific embedded mechanical and plumbing utilities within a hospital are required
- Bachelors in architecture, engineering, construction management or equivalent field experience
- Minimum of 7+ years experience managing projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA