Senior Mortgage Compliance Analyst (Remote)
Jobot Christiansburg, VA
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reggie Panis
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Located in Brea, CA we are a well established Wholesale Mortgage Loan Servicing company that focuses on responsibly providing home loan and real estate investment products throughout the communities we serve. We are a direct Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac seller/servicer and an approved Ginnie Mae issuer. Our business model, unique process and technology are true differentiators in how we are able to deliver long-term success for our customers.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity to add a Senior Compliance Analyst to our QC team! If you have 2+ years current SME experience in advising organizations on mortgage industry requirements and standards in a multi-state environment then please, apply today!.
Why join us?
· Excellent Compensation and comprehensive benefit plan.
· Long term stability/growth opportunity into Management.
· 100% Remote.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, the Senior Compliance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and provide compliance support to all departments within the organization. Duties will include training employees on industry standards, researching appropriate policies and procedures, and providing guidance to operational areas as a subject matter expert on mortgage compliance. You will also assist in preparing for regulatory examinations by state and federal agencies. The position may also entail participation in special department development projects, as needed, in the Compliance Department.
- Industry-related Bachelor's Degree and/or accredited Compliance Management certification. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage industry compliance requirements and standards at the company and loan level.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Advanced analytical abilities.
- Effective research and professional networking skills.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to effectively train employees.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot