Senior Mobile Developer
Jobot Princeton, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $115,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sean Sanford
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an innovative company that helps stroke survivors regain the communication skills essential to engage in daily life activities using our communication devices, speech therapy software, and other services.
We’re a mission-driven company that combines technology, research-proven methods, and a human touch to improve the quality of life for the millions of stroke survivors in the United States. We are looking for people who share our core values of Action, Improvement, Empowerment, and Integrity to add to our culture.
Why join us?
· 100% employee benefits premium covered.
· Options for profit sharing.
· 4% 401K match.
· Ability to participate in annual bonus and stock annual programs.
Paid time off
Agile development: 1 year (Preferred)
Flutter, React Native or Unity: 1 year (Preferred)
building mobile applications: 3 years (Required)
Actively contribute to the SCRUM team deliverables for each sprint.
· Lead the development for iOS and Android platforms within the team.
· Setup and maintain automated test suite for mobile applications on Android and iOS.
· Maintain the Mobile Apps CI/CD infrastructure and act quickly when unexpected issues arise.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.