Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Jobot New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Kraus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
Early stage investment company that has tripled in size in the last 5 years with 4 offices in the US.
Why join us?
Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing investment firm. Small team with a big impact.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Lead the financial close process while working with the external administrator, including the development of monthly and quarterly working papers, review of periodic account reconciliations, variance analysis and adjusting journal entries
- Assist with preparation of all quarterly and annual SEC periodic reports
- Play a significant role in the production of budget to actual analysis and communication to management.
- Support financial reporting group in interactions with external auditors regarding the quarterly reviews and audits.
- Lead department initiatives and other ad hoc projects
Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA preferred
Investment accounting experience a plus
SEC reporting preferred but not required
Excellent communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot