Senior Financial Analyst
Jobot Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $95,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charles Jerla
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, a private equity funded cancer center, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team! Their goal is to help cancer physicians to remain independent and thriving in an era that has seen independent practices consolidated into hospitals.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Up to 10% yearly bonus
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Corporate FP&A. This role will fill a key role within the Finance organization, responsible for a wide range of activities to include financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis. This candidate will also support month end close activities and will serve as FP&A’s modeling and system subject matter expert. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, critical thinking proficiency, and strong communication skills.
- Serve as a resource for the FP&A team by: Consolidating practice forecast inputs, loading to finance system, and validating accuracy
- Providing monthly reporting including variances to Plan, KPI and Reforecast
- Provide other analysis as requested and/or deemed appropriate
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard processes within the department
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the FP&A organization with a particular focus on streamlining processes
- Develop enhanced reporting and self-service tools for the FP&A team as well as our business partners
- Oversee and contribute to the development of flash and dashboard reports
- Drive automation of financial and operational reporting processes
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting)
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Data mining and modeling capabilities
- Very strong financial systems aptitude
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, organized, work independently with project management skills and problem-solving techniques
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and other planning applications (e.g., Adaptive, Hyperion, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance