Senior Director of Operations
Jobot Milpitas, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are an advanced Power Electronics Company. We design, develop and manufacture innovative feature-rich power supply and power solutions for mission-critical and life-saving applications. We serve diverse industries and markets including defense and aerospace, medical and healthcare, industrial, and telecommunications. We also provide electric vehicle charger products and energy storage segments.
Why join us?
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Advanced Technology
As the Senior Director of Operations you will help strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and further develop our company’s pipeline.
- Project Management
- Electrical Projects Experience
- EV Charging (Preferred)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Implementation of strategy set in business and department plans
- Lead coordination and collaboration among all departments within Operations organization (Operations, Support, NPI (New Product Introduction), Quality Controls and Quality Assurance.
- Implement organization plans and work processes
- Integrate departmental policies with operational procedures
- Create and develop the customer service and support departments
- Manage customer technical support, product repairs and orders fulfillment
- Oversees Supply Chain and Fulfilment to ensure SLAs are met including those agreed to in Partner or Client contracts
- Works with the Engineering Managers to review product DVT and PVT status and readiness. Manage build and test (manufacturing & qualification) plans and resources during execution
- Ensure that baseline processes are documented, implemented, and monitored including product ordering, Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), etc.
- Support the expansion of product portfolio through implementation of new manufacturing strategies, programs, and partners
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree, engineering preferred.
- Experience with multiple operational functions and principles, customer support and services, production, supply chain management, quality assurance, etc.
- Experience planning and managing operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Experience with Budgeting and Business Development plans
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, ERP, CRM)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.