Senior Data Warehouse Engineer / Data Architect / Data Visualization
Jobot Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber Heigerick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $145,000 - $185,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are leading the way!
Why join us?
Our strategic focus on a combination of acquisition and organic growth along with our adoption of cloud-based technologies has quickly led to a massive shift toward rapid integration and delivery as a necessity to the business. To meet these challenges, we are building an “elite” data architecture and data platform team that will welcome the challenges to architect, engineer, secure and enhance these environments and to deliver exceptional and expedient value to the business while maintaining the delivery and direction of the overall IT strategy.
As a Data Warehouse Engineer you will;
- Design, develop, consolidate, and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to ensure data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system
You should have experience with the following:
- Performing data warehouse architecture development and management across one or more data warehouse solutions including BigQuery, Synapse, Teradata, Vertica, or Snowflake
- Developing schemas, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of one or more relational databases including Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Business Intelligence Platforms including PowerBI, Tableau, SportFire, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Information Builders, Looker, or Domo
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
- Dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- SAS and R code used in data processing and modeling tasks
- Hadoop, Impala, Pig, Hive, YARN, and other “big data” technolog
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.