Senior Data Engineer - Python/Scala
Jobot Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Madeline Lazarus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join us in the effort of building our Healthcare financial management AI platform and solutions.
Location: 100% REMOTE
You will evolve the data cloud platform and building pipelines that are scalable, robust and resilient, to validate, ingest, normalize/enrich and support business rule processing of healthcare data. You'll be working on a health data team of about 30 people broken up into smaller scrum teams.
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
- Develop a scalable and resilient cloud data platform and scalable data pipelines.
- Ensure industry best practices around data pipelines, metadata management, data quality, data governance and data privacy.
- Be a thought leader and partner in the development and execution of the Enterprise Technology Strategy.
- Partner with Product Management and Business leaders to drive Agile delivery of both existing and new offerings.
- Experience with Big Data pipelines with Spark in Java, Scala, or Python
- Proven track record of building scaled data platforms and enterprise products, working in large engineering teams
- Experience with public Clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong backend programming skills for data processing, with practical knowledge of availability, scalability, clustering, microservices, multi-threaded development and performance patterns.
- Any experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.