Senior Data Analyst (Healthcare)
Jobot Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Chicago based tech startup that devotes their time to fostering a healthy and diverse work culture is actively looking to bring on a Data Analyst to join their team. They are revolutionizing the way that healthcare is handled and their in house data analytics engine is used worldwide to impact the industry entirely. We offer tons of room for career growth and advancement, so if you are looking for a role to move forward in your career- this is the role for you.
Ideally looking for candidates that are local to Chicago, but not required.
Why join us?
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited snacks
- Company outings & volunteering events
- Gym Discounts
- Annual performance bonuses
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, healthcare field with proven experience exhibiting data and analytical proficiency
- 1+ years of data visualization experience using Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or Looker
- 3+ years of experience with analytics, database, or business intelligence in the healthcare field
- 3+ years of Strong SQL querying experience both creating and updating and stored procedures
- Experience with Python (i.e. Jupyter)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Healthcare Payer and/or Provider experience with claims, clinical and or quality data
- Exposure to Pyspark
- Exposure to statistical software such as SAS or R
- Strong analytical aptitude and an understanding of statistical methods
- Desire to improve and expand analytical and data visualization skills with new technology
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.