Jobot Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark C. Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're one of the largest mid-tier public accounting firms focused on the middle market providing Audit, Tax and Consulting services. You'll see us listed on most prestigious awards in industry and outside of our industry. Each engagement is unique — like you and like our clients. With us, you will be part of a team that offers a tailored audit approach that integrates risk assessments with a strong emphasis on early planning and understanding our clients' businesses.
Why join us?
We're quickly becoming a leader in providing REMOTE WORK (work from anywhere), flexibility with schedules, unlimited PTO (with a 5 week minimum), excellent benefits, and the list goes on and on.
We are open to hiring Audit Professionals at all levels with diverse industry backgrounds. If you're curious about an industry but lack the hands on experience, we will train you and help you become an expert.
We're big but operate similarly to a smaller CPA firm where you'll have exposure to the full life cycle of the audit and a direct line to the Partner. Our Partners are dedicated to interfacing with staff at all levels and committed to building careers here with US.
Don't miss out on joining one of the best companies to work for across all industries! There's much more to share about this company that is pioneering significant change in the public accounting arena!
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Collaborate with the Engagement Manager on approach and execute on the audit plan to mitigate risk
- Understand and utilize our Audit Methodology
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, and become an expert in the industries you support. We'll train you!
- Train and supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Develop and communicate work plan schedules on each project to Engagement Manager and engagement personnel
- Review work product of Associates and articulate coaching notes throughout the process
- Develop and maintain open items lists and tracking of project status
- Manage time appropriately across multiple projects
- Provide insightful feedback on financial statements, and prepare other related client deliverables such as management letters and end-of-audit governance communications
- Interact with clients in a way they would understand to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
- Willingness (not required) to travel 25% of the year, depending on your clients
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- 2 years of current or recent experience in public accounting environment
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAS, and GAAP
- CPA Certification or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification, including coursework
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Finance and Insurance