Senior Accounting Associate (Relocation Assistance)
Jobot Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Burton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Headquartered in Chattanooga, we are a fortune 500 company and we help employees protect their families, their finances and their futures. We're looking for a Senior Accounting Associate who is responsible for performing accounting work in the analysis and reporting of financial transactions of the organization; for making appropriate general ledger adjustments identified during such analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in regular monthly/quarterly financial cycle.
- Preparation of complex financial reports.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of company finance functions, processes, reporting systems, and requirements.
- Work on and/or lead special projects that require research and analysis.
- Continuous assessment of established training and work processes to identify and drive effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
Why join us?
What’s in it for you:
- Full time direct hire position
- Competitive base salary $80,000-$90,000 plus bonus
- Health and Dental benefits
- High visibility within organization
- Defined career path into management role
- Paid Vacation
Must Haves Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience or equivalent relevant work experience
- Must be CPA eligible and have passed at least first part of the CPA, CMA or CFA exam
- Strong understanding of the components of multiple financial statements
Nice to Haves:
- General ledger systems and reporting tools experience preferred
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-accounting-associate-relocation-assistance/143445551/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY:
1. How many years of accounting experience do you have?
2. What is your college degree/degrees in?
3. Do you have your CPA, CMA or CFA license or plan on pursuing?
4. What is your desired base salary range?
5. Are you in a full time position currently? What has you looking for new opportunities?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance