Jobot Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mitch Hagen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
We operate unique and luxurious resorts all over the US. We are consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the US. We offer great work/ life balance, comprehensive benefits and the ability to grow professionally.
Why join us?
We are looking to add a Senior Accountant to our corporate accounting team. Responsibilities will include monthly analysis, reconciliation of accounts for all entities, recording journal entries and other tasks for multiple entities. The Senior Accountant will also assist with financial reporting and analysis.
- Manage month end close
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries
- Manipulate, analyze and organize large data sets, and bring an understanding to the data to support journal entries or reconciliations
- Maintain, balance, and resolve discrepancies on various consolidating balance sheet accounts
- Summarize financial status by preparing departmental trends and net contribution reports
- Analyze financial results and provide fluctuation analysis
- Assist with audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 4+ years of relevant corporate accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot