Jobot Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $105,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Kraus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
Rapidly growing medical device startup organization with US HQ in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. From 2019 to 2020 they have doubled in size and looking to continue on the same growth path. Excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant who loves variety, is comfortable being hands on in the role and is excited about the growth potential!
Why join us?
Fast paced, growth company
Tight knit team
- Assist in budget preparation including budget to actual variance analysis.
- Assists the manger in the preparation, analysis, and distribution of organizational forecast monthly.
- Prepare related payroll reports and files as they related to Accounting (allocation of personnel costs).
- Maintains all supporting documentation as it relates to the preparation of the financial statements.
- Prepares journal entries related to month and year end closing in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensures journal entries are booked with appropriate backup for reference.
- Performs, maintains, and confirms monthly reconciliations.
- Provides other departments or vendors with ad-hoc client reports based upon data outputs, as required.
- Create, track, record, and report status of internal salespeople commission reports.
- Maintains fixed asset records and supporting documentation. Prepares monthly reports on new capital purchases and tracks special projects.
- Calculates depreciation and keeps related schedules.
- Aids in the preparation of budgets and forecasts. Maintains budget vs. actual expense tracking and reporting.
- Analysis of expense accounts for departmental planning.
- Maintain internal control procedures and ensures compliance with SOX requirements.
- Performs monthly analysis of inventory to highlight trends and verifying cost. Prepares monthly inventory reports and research discrepancies.
- Assist in the identification and analysis of “slow-moving” and obsolete inventory positions and the financial impact related to those positions.
- Assists in the investigation and audits cycle counting variances and aids in the resolution of issues.
- Ensures that all costs in the ERP system are updated. Assists with any cost verification or revaluation.
- Assists in the yearly pricing project.
- Bachelor's in Accounting (minimum)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Finance and Insurance