Jobot New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Global communications advisory and nation branding firm, specializing in high-end strategic communication in the areas of experiential advocacy and economic diplomacy. We provide the ideas, connections and platforms to guide our clients, as one of the only consulting firms in the world experienced in branding nations.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for database maintenance, database hygiene, and overall database strengthening for all company events. The person will have to demonstrate innovative, strategic abilities and have strong written and oral communication skills. As a Database Associate, the person will make the integrity of the database a top priority.
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including but not limited to
- Paid Time Off
- Other Perks!
- Manage data loader, templates, profiles, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, provide recommendations for process improvements
- Develop reports, dashboards, and conduct analysis
- Help drive user adoption and best practices of Salesforce
- Maintain information accuracy and consistency, act as the database Quality Assurance Officer to ensure company-wide database input meets standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of CRM Systems, Salesforce
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Lightning platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity. With the ability to build reports, dashboards and workflow rules
- Strong data management abilities (Dataloader)
- Manage upgrades, backups, recovery
- Excel skills (Vlookup / Index / Match etc)
- Willingness to travel abroad if needed (up to 20%)
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Knowledge of other languages a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot